Coaching for SuperBusy™ Office Professionals
If you are a manager or business leader who wants to increase the impact of your support professionals on the company’s results and equip them with the tools and resources to be a star performer, contact us to learn more about our exclusive programs for administrative professionals.
If you are in a vital support role of your organization as an office manager, administrative professional or executive assistant looking for the best for your professional development, you’ve come to the right place! Our coaching programs uniquely focus on you as a whole person. We help you identify and leverage your strengths and acquire the competencies, confidence and presence you need to dramatically increase your effectiveness in your role as a key producer in your organization.
SOME OF THE BENEFITS YOU MAY EXPERIENCE INCLUDE:
- Enhance proficiency at managing tasks and projects by prioritizing and maintaining focus.
- Improve ability to better manage the boss’s time and distractions.
- Develop ability to anticipate problems and proactively work to overcome them before they derail the organization.
- Strengthen decision-making by appraising each situation or request more effectively.
- Manage multiple demands and conflicting priorities.
- Assess strengths and determined targeted areas for development.
- Establish goals that are motivating, challenging and attainable.
- Discover actionable steps to move forward.
- Improve business and personal relationships.
- Increase self-esteem and levels of confidence.
The coaching process is customized to best support you professionally as well as personally according to your focus and timetable, ranging from immediate crisis consulting to regularly-scheduled weekly or biweekly sessions. Many of these types of coaching relationships are designed to occur in small groups to optimize the investment and sharing of best practices. All sessions are kept strictly confidential. During coaching, you receive expert listening, careful observation and challenging questions from a highly qualified coach that helps you, the client, maintain responsibility but with deeper insight, clarity, confidence and courage.
Experience the benefits of coaching firsthand. Call The Priority Pro at 908-392-7098 or email email@example.com to schedule an introductory coaching session and see how working with a coach can help you achieve your greatest potential.