“How’s work?” “Great … real busy.”
But are things really that great?
…Or, are you overwhelmed by pressures, competing demands, conflicting priorities and high expectations?
Fortunately, there is a better way!
Would you like to…
- Motivate your team, especially the aspiring leaders, to increase their performance, productivity, and work satisfaction?
- Retain talented employees instead of burning them out or losing them to your competitors?
- Help youself, or others, to overcome time conflicts and achieve greater control?
- Define and target top priorities for more impactful results?
- Enhance the quality of leadership skills on your team?
- Get real about what you can actually expect of yourself and others in this hectic over-scheduled world of work?
If so, The PriorityPro has a unique formula that will help!
- Gain a clear vision of your direction, focus on targeted goals and manage all of the expectations vying for your time and energy.
- Discover how prioritizing what matters most will align you and your team to success and energize all of you to peak performance.
- Leverage strengths and sharpen business & leadership skills while breaking through obstacles that limit potential and success.
Transitions happen throughout our life! It’s important to plan for them whenever possible by anticipating changes and preparing. This week was a BIG transition for not only me, but for my entire family, including the dog! After running my International Coaching & Training company from my home-based...
How much faster, busier, more hectic and demanding can our lives possibly get? These past two months have been especially challenging for me with numerous family issues and my own health concerns. Although I study life balance and help others through my teaching, speaking, writing and coaching I...
Being unhappy at work can be very de-motivating and depressing, but with our current economy, where good jobs can be hard to find, quitting is often not an option. Rather than throwing in the towel, you can change the way you think about your work to make it more meaningful. Even subtle change can...
Posted this piece at Manpower’s Experis page to help remind you of the importance of managing your busy life, controlling your time, making more effective decisions, and becoming more proactive, productive, efficient and balanced in the way you live your life. Please add your comments! Read More →